At Mile High Themes, we are passionate about helping you, our clients succeed. That's why we've put together an extensive knowledgebase of support articles to help with common tasks and provide fast, friendly email support for our themes. We are glad to help answer questions about theme settings, fix bugs, and provide advice to the best of our abilities. Below you will find the full scope of support we offer.
Any support email submitted to us via our online support form or by email will be responded to as soon as possible. This help center is our official channel for support, and we will endeavor to respond to all requests within one business day. During especially busy times of year, responses can take slightly longer, but in most cases we'll respond to your request in that timeframe. Our support team is primarily based in the Mountain Standard Timezone and is available during standard business hours (8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. holidays).
What sort of requests we will help with:
- General questions about theme functionality and technical capabilities
- Assistance setting up theme features and configuring the theme settings
- Any Shopify compatibility issues arising from a clean theme installation
- Up to 15 minutes of help or advice related to minor theme customization questions
Our support DOES NOT include:
- Shopify administration or native Shopify functionality, which can be better answered by contacting Shopify Support directly or by consulting their official documenation
- New feature development or custom designs. Depending on our availability, we may offer to provide a quote for custom jobs, or we may refer you to one of our trusted partners
- Fixing any errors that arise as a result of theme customizations, either by third-party apps/plugins or template file modifications. It is nearly impossible for us to troubleshoot third-party code and we will suggest uninstalling apps and/or reverting these customizations back to the original theme to restore the default functionality
- Upgrading your theme to the latest version. While you are always free to download and install the latest version of the theme free of charge from either the Shopify theme store or our own store, we cannot provide assistance migrating your settings/changes to the new version. More information about updating your theme can be found here
Additional support considerations
- While we do our best to complete and test any customization work we do for you, we are unable to guarantee that it will be always be 100% error free. If you notice an error or bug with a customization job we did for you that is not related to any additional customization work or apps you've installed, please contact us and we'll do our best to make it right
- If we provide a customization service to you, we cannot help transfer these changes to a new version of the theme should you decide to upgrade at a later time
- We reserve the right to limit the number of support inquiries for a single theme
Theme Issues versus Customization Issues
We are committed to fix any theme issue or bug as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Once we determine that the issue exists with the theme itself, we will provide you with a fix and correct the issue in the next theme version. If there is an issue due to a modification to the default template files, we will advise on how to revert the theme back to the original.
A theme customization is considered to be anything that directly modifies the original template files of the default theme.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Mile High Themes shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use our products.
When creating a staff account for Mile High Themes support staff, we are not liable for any changes, customizations, or alterations to your shop that may result in lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our products or services.