I strive to provide prompt and courteous support with my themes. I realize that without you the customer, I wouldn't even have this business. My goal is to respond to all support requests and emails within 2-4 hours during normal business hours. Support is based on Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7), Monday through Friday from approximately 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. If you have a question about a theme you've purchased, need some advice for your store, or need a really quick customization, I'm more than glad to lend a hand.
This being said, I feel it's necessary to define the scope of support I can offer. I genuinely enjoy helping my customers have success with their stores, but I am only one person after all. There is a fine line between support and a customization request.
The scope of support includes the following:
- Any compatibility error arising from a fresh theme installation
- Help with functionality of my themes, which is not specified in documentation or on our support page
- Issues with theme setup
- Fixing bugs
- Functionality which does not work as advertised
The scope of support DOES NOT include the following:
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond a few minutes
- In-depth theme customization
- HTML customization/template code changes
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the theme
- Any errors, broken styling, or misbehaving templates as a result of theme customization
- Compatibility with third-party plugins / applications
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your theme prior to installing an update
Any support request that falls outside the scope of support as defined above would be considered a paid customization request. Depending on my workload, I'm glad to send you a quote for customization. If I'm too busy, I can refer you to another Shopify Expert for a quote.
When requesting a theme customization, please be as detailed as possible when sending your requirements. This will help me generate a more accurate quote and ultimately save us both time. With the quote, I will provide an approximate completion date.